How to Write a Podcast workshop
Not sure how to begin? Join us for a workshop!
We are offering a workshop at Riverside School* where children will participate in 3 short sessions led by David Vaughan (former editor-in-chief of the English section of Radio Prague International), Barbara Zebrowski (Riverside School) and Leah Gaffen (Story Theatre Children's Theatre).
*we are planning to hold the person in person, but will shift to online depending on the COVID situation.
When? November 6, 10:30-1 p.m.
Where? Riverside School, Hradčanská Office Centre (3rd Floor), Milady Horákové 116/109 (Entrance B), Prague 6 - next to Hradčanská metro stop - look out for signs! (will be changed to online if the Covid situation worsens)
Who? For students aged 10-18
How much? 100 Kc registration fee
What? Three 40-minute sessions led by David Vaughan (broadcaster), Barbara Zebrowska (Riverside School) and Leah Gaffen (Story Theatre Children's Theatre) to help children write a historical piece for the radio.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
Students participating must meet one of the four conditions:
· Be 14 days from the end of the second vaccination (proof of vaccination certificate is required)
· Be within 180 days of the onset of COVID 19 (written confirmation required)
· Have a negative POC (Point-of-Care) antigen test not older than 72 hours (w/certificate from an antigen testing centre).
· Have a negative PCR test not older than 7 days (w/certificate from a PCR testing centre).
· Participants displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or who have another illness must not come to school.
· Participants will have their temperature checked upon entry.
· Participants will sanitise their hands upon entry.
· Participants returning from a foreign country, must follow the regulations which are found on the following link. https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/en/list-of-countries-according-to-the-level-of-risk
During the workshop:
Masks must be worn by all participants (students and leaders) at all times (apart from when eating or drinking).
Adults (including parents) or students who are not taking part in the workshop and have not registered in advance, are not permitted to attend.
Social distancing is practiced where and whenever possible.