Lights! Camera! Action!
Time & Location
About The Event
Class Acts introduces our first “Make a Movie” contest.
The theme is BIRTHDAY. Children can work in groups and create a film together (maximum of 4 kids).
Children can make whatever kind of film they want: animation, live action, or a combination of the two. The movie has to be uploaded to our YouTube channel by April 21.
Judges will select the best films and announce the winners at the Birthday Party.
We will have special prizes for winners and certificate for all participants.
How to participate:
1. Sign up here
2. Put together “crew” (maximum 4 children/group)
3. Create a short movie (max – 2 min)
4. Upload the movie to you tube channel (details will be sent upon registration) – we will send you invite to Class Acts’ Youtube channel once you register.
5. Come on 13th May for Class Acts’s Birthday Party (we will send you invitation)
1. Children can work in groups (up to 4 children)
2. No age restrictions
3. Movie cannot be longer than 2 min
4. Each movie has to have credits, including children’s names, ages and roles
5. Movies have to be uploaded by 21st April 2017
6. Winners will be announced at Class Act’s Birthday Party on 13th May 2017 from 3pm at Vyšehrad (we will send all participants invitation)
7. By uploading the movie to you tube channel you allow Class Acts to screen the movie at Class Act’s Birthday Party on 13th May
8. You must write on the registration form if children have worked completely on their own, or if they have had guidance from parents
Where to get inspired?
Here are some tips how to make a short movie:
Here is the list of program you can use for the animation:
This event is free of charge!