Sat, 13 Apr|
The Old Burgrave's Residence
Easter Egg Hunt
It's a tradition to welcome Spring with Class Acts Easter Egg Hunt at Vyšehrad. Saturday afternoon filled with fun, sports, creativity and chocolate egg hunt is a great way to meet your friends from Prague English Community.
Time & Location
13 Apr 2019, 14:00 – 18:00
The Old Burgrave's Residence, V Pevnosti 161, 128 00 Praha 2, Czechia
About The Event
PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE IN OUR PROGRAM!!
Due to cold weather we will do the hunt at 3:30pm!! Be on time! All other activities will also run after the hunts. Dress warm!!!
Join Class Acts and Prague Girls Scouts at Vyšehrad for traditional Easter egg hunting. As every year we will play lots of games, we will have many creative workshops organised by Girl Scouts (led by Katie Barnes and Eva Howlings).
As every year we ask each family to bring at least 5 chocolate eggs.
CRAFT: presented by Girls Scouts
1. Jewelry table – make your own precious necklace or bracelet or string some beads
You can also buy beautiful pieces made by Girls Scouts. Proceeds will help Girls Scouts learn business skills and earn money for trips and activities
2. Easter basket table – make your Easter basket to collect as many chocolate eggs as possible.
3. Bunny petting – what animal is better than a bunny at Easter? Learn about how to take care of bunnies and maybe take one home (or two)? You can adopt bunnies from Kelly and Kuba from Pinetree Pony Farm. There is a small fee of 10CZK.
4. Hungry? Try delicious homemade Girl Scout’s cookies, sandwiches, fruit salad and some lemonade. Proceeds will help Girls Scouts learn business skills and earn money for trips and activities.
5. Music class for toddlers by Michele.
6. Storytelling by Troy & Michele.
7. Hunting for chocolate and knowledge
From 3:30pm, Children will be split into three groups according their age. First group 0-4yo, 5-6yo, 7-8yo.
8. Big Spring Hunt with Katie and Martin is designed for children aged 9+. Kids will be in pairs. Always one kid from the team has to have a smartphone with downloaded app called Actionbound. Please download the app and search for this run (Big Spring Hunt), there is poor wifi at Vyšehrad!! DOWNLOAD HERE
There is a family entrance fee of 250 CZK to help us cover the rent fee. You can pay it via bank account or at the door.
- Ticket type
Easter Egg Hunt - family ticke
Fee is per one family. Fee will be used toward the rent fee. If you will take part in scavenger hunt please download application called Actionbound: https://en.actionbound.com/bound/bighunt (name of the hunt is Big Spring Hunt).PriceCZK 250.00